Wednesday 13 August 2014

About me

Hello lovelies!

Welcome to my new beauty blog, which will concentrate specifically on reviewing affordable beauty products, and giving tips on where to buy higher end products while on a budget. I tend to buy my products mostly from drug stores (I'm based in the UK so that tends to be Boots or Superdrug,) or supermarkets. 

I thought I'd introduce myself first so here we go!


I'm Lyz and I'm 19.
At the moment I'm studying at university and trying to figure out how to make the most of my experience on a student budget. At the same time, I'm discovering new things which I thought I would never be interested in, beauty being one of them! 

As you might have noticed, beauty is a very expensive hobby, so I've figured out ways to keep the spending low while ensuring the good quality of products, and I would like to share my tips with you guys!

Thank you for taking an interest, and hopefully we can enjoy this journey together.

Love, Lyz xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment