Sunday 31 August 2014

Purchase of the month: Fashion


Hello!

I'm still trying to get a grip with the features of blogger and it's taking a while sorry! I'm a complete noob and I find it harder to customise on here than on tumblr.

Anyway, it's been a busy few weeks full of parties and family breaks. I haven't really had time for myself except for the last few days. So I decided to go shopping in Cribbs Causeway in Bristol and purchased myself a pair of Sperry Top Sider shoes, which are known around the world as the original makers of 'boat shoes'.


Unfortunately in the rush, I have completely forgotten what store I got it from, and I lost the receipt as well. (Really unhelpful I know!) All I remember were massive closing down signs if that helps. But these were originally £85, and went down to £15!

It's taken a while to break into them, but once I did, they began to feel really comfortable and they  go pretty much with every outfit I've worn within the last few days. These are a good investment, instead of buying cheaper ones. I have a pair from next that were £8 from their summer sale, but those were canvas and is fraying already. These are leather and look a lot smarter. 

Click here to find these shoes on the sperry website. 

Lesson of the story: always be aware of closing down stores nearby. (For me, always keep the receipt!)



No comments:

Post a Comment