Saturday 11 October 2014

General cute stuff I bought recently!


 Ugh, I have such bad spending habits tbf. That's why I started this blog so I can also monitor what I'm spending it on!

I bought a Lush Big Blue bath bomb, even though I DON'T HAVE A BATH IN THIS HOUSE.
Srs prblms. FFS.

But it smells so niceeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! And it makes pretty mermaid water!



I bought a 24 pack of Sharpies from WHSmith. I normally avoid the store as I've found their stuff overpriced, but someone sent me a link to their Back-to-School sale. These were £16.99 originally, but I only paid £6.99 for them, along with a pack of black biros for £2.99. Student essentials obv. They come in so handy for revision! 





I've also gone D.I.Y crazy. I've made some flowery buntings to liven my room up a bit. It's finally feeling like home! I bought a roll of wrapping paper from paperchase for £3.50 I think. I used it for this, and wraping my friends' presents!







I also bought a vintage map of the world from Paperchase. It still says USSR on it! I made mini buntings to go on my corkboard as well. The corkboard was a decent size, and it was £3.99 from WHSmith. My desk is still a work in progress though! 









I finally found some fairy lights fro £3.99 from Clas Ohlsen! Apparently they are 3 meters, but they are still too short! I might just buy Christmas Lights! My satin bedsheets though <3


This is just a small amount of my tea collection! I've actually joined the University's Tea Society!


And I'm going to see Twin Atlantic! Happy Days!

Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment