Sunday 7 September 2014

Cardiff September haul!

Hello peeps!



I've just moved in to my new house in Cardiff and I took the opportunity to buy some goodies along with some essentials for the house. I bought quite a few things from the Beauty Studio store in St David's and I've been impressed with all of them!

The first thing I picked up was a lipstick from Makeup Revolution's I heart makeup range, in the shade of 'Totally NOT boring.'

Didn't like the packaging but overall a good lipstick!
The packaging was quite tacky, but I was impressed with the shade and consistency of the lipstick. I hoped it would be a little more purple, but I was pretty happy with the product considering it was only £2.99!
I'm wearing the lipstick in this picture!
You can buy the I heart makeup lipstick here.

From Superdrug on St Mary's Street, I decided to purchase a lip liner in brooding plum from Makeup Academy (which I always confuse with Makeup Revolution!) I also decided to buy snow white eyeliner since they were both £1! I love that all MUA's liners have sharpeners on the lids!



Also from the Beauty Studio, I purchased some Aussie conditioners as they were 2 for £7. I 've been using their products for a while but these were two I haven't tried before. My hair felt so soft and it smelt beautiful after using these products. (I alternate the use of these two conditioners, the Mega for daily, but I use the 3 minute miracle conditioner if my hair particularly dry.)



Along with these conditioners, I purchased a Macadamia shampoo from TK Maxx. I've heard so much about their products from youtubers, and I was surprised to see them in TK Maxx so I decided to buy one on impulse as per usual! It was £9.99 but considering they are quite hard to find, and it was down from £15.45, I was quite happy with the purchase. My hair has never felt so good after using these 3 products!


You can buy this shampoo here, but hurry as stocks might not last long!


Another product from TK Maxx that caught my eye was an O.P.I Take Ten nail polish set. They were minis in neutrals and reds which will be perfect for the upcoming season. I love wearing red nail polish with the darker winter clothes! I'm such a lucky girl as my boyfriend went and bought this for me instead! My current favourite is 'You don't know Jacques.' The names of their products always make me giggle! I've currently been buying mini nailpolishes as I never seem to get through the standard bottles at all!

You don't know Jacques
I love OPI minis!


I can't find a link for this on the Tk Maxx website, but check it out in stores. It should be £19.99.  
Check it out on Amazon.









Hope you've enjoyed reading this!

Love, Lyz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment