Wednesday 13 August 2014

Favourite buy of the week (13/08/2014)

Hello lovelies!

So my favourite buy for this week is the Batiste Floral Dry Shampoo.


I was in Superdrug looking to buy a new dry shampoo as my usual Batiste Cherry Dry Shampoo had run out. The bottle caught my eye straight away and I thought it looked really cute, so I bought it on impulse (as per usual!) 

I'm pretty pleased with this product as it smells absolutely gorgeous. It's the same as other fragrant Batiste dry shampoos: texture, size and price, and it's currently on sale in Superdrug now!

I find that during the summer, my hair dries out and gets damages so much easier because I always feel hot and therefore shower spontaneously a lot more. Instead of showering every day, or every other day regularly, I end up showering twice, even three times a day because it's been so hot lately. (I know, it's terrible!) Dry Shampoo allows me to give my hair's natural oils to work and help my hair recover. 

So I suggest trying out one of Batiste's dry shampoos, as they're great products at a reasonable price.

Of course an alternative to trying out dry shampoo is using talcum powder. It does decrease the greasiness of hair, but it is harder to blend in with darker hair colours and your hair turns out quite grey. The Batiste Dry Shampoo Range not only decrease greasiness, but they also make your hair smell great and give it some volume. 

Click here to buy it from Superdrug.

And here is a video of Pixie Lott advertising Batiste Dry Shampoo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment